Eastern Bloc Airsoft Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eastern Bloc Airsoft Team

We are a Milsim Airsoft team based in Southern California.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Comrades!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beowulf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello everyone, I go by the callsign of Beowulf. Punk may know me as Blakey_Christ on Evike and others may know me as Beowulf on Red-alliance and ASR. I have been airsofting for about 4 years now, but I have only recently gotten into East-Blok Airsofting. I currently have a JG MP5, but I am getting an Echo1 Ak-74m Saturday and an E1 AKs-74u next week. I dont really have a Russian impression yet (just your standard Kamysh) So I am going to do an insurgent loadout until I get a good Russian one together.

I want to be serious about the East-Blok thing, but like I said Im new to it, so if I say anything stupid just correct me and I'll try not to do it again.

Cheers Comrades!!! cat
Back to top Go down
punk_newbie
Team Mother/Organization
punk_newbie

Male Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we can be of help to you.
Back to top Go down
http://ebaairsoft.com
Beowulf

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks, cheers Comrades!!
Back to top Go down
Soviet_Kazimir
Team Fire Support
Soviet_Kazimir

Male Number of posts : 156

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:50 am

Oh it's you... Here's a bit of advice people may allow it on RA but here please do not keep posting short pointless posts or topics please. If you do this we should get along fine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebaairsoft.com
Beowulf

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

These forums seem pretty dead anyway, but I'll do my best.

I get the feeling that you dont really like me Soviet_Kazimir so you leave me alone, I leave you alone, sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down
Soviet_Kazimir
Team Fire Support
Soviet_Kazimir

Male Number of posts : 156

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:07 am

Not that I don't like you I just find it a slight bit annoying that you seem to post on RA a shit load with no real insight or anything to help move convo's along. I mean you joined a few months ago and you are already at 2.0 posts a day average. That is a hard feat to do. I think you should just reflect on your posting habits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebaairsoft.com
Sponsored content

Hello Comrades!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades!!   Hello Comrades!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Comrades!!
Page 1 of 1